All booths are standard 10’x 10’ units or multiples thereof. Minimum rental is 10’x10’ or 100 square feet.
**TENTATIVE SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Individual 10’ x 10’ linear booths may be combined to create 10’ x 20’, 10’ x 30’, 10’ x 40’, etc. spaces. To calculate the total booth cost, simply multiply the total square footage by $27.50. Be sure to include any corner premium fees that may apply.
$200 corner premium applies to any corner booth space.
$2,750 per 10’ x 10’ space
$14,000 per 20’ x 20’ island
$21,000 per 20’ x 30’ island
$28,000 per 20’ x 40’ island
$31,500 per 30’ x 30’ island
$42,000 per 30’ x 40’ island
$53,600 per 40’ x 40’ island
Booth Package Details
• 4 complimentary exhibitor booth staff registrations per 10’x10’ booth: This registration allows access to the exhibit hall only. Sessions and receptions are not included. Additional booth staff badges may be purchased for $100. Full conference exhibitor badges, that include access to sessions and receptions, can be purchased for the discounted rate.
• Exclusive exhibit hall hours: No educational sessions will be held during this time.
• Booth Identification sign: Complimentary 7” x 44” ID sign with company name and booth number.
• Complimentary Exhibit Hall Only VIP passes for Clients: 20 passes per company.
• Draped back wall and side rails
• 24-hour perimeter security services
• Company name, description, product, and brand name listing in onsite Exhibitor Directory, as indicated in the application and contract for exhibit space.*
• Ability to rent the APIC 2016 pre-show attendee list: Only signed-up exhibitors are permitted to rent the pre-show attendee list. The service manual will contain an order form for the list. APIC does not distribute attendees’ phone, fax, or email addresses in attendee lists. This information, however, may be captured when attendees visit your booth and you scan their badges using a lead retrieval unit. Lead retrieval machines may be rented using the order form found in the exhibitor service manual.
• Complimentary one-time use of the APIC 2016 post-show attendee list: Exhibitors are automatically sent the list within two weeks after the show. APIC does not distribute attendees’ phone, fax, or email addresses in attendee lists.
• First chance to reserve booth space for the 2017 APIC Annual Conference, ensuring the best possible location for the 2017 conference using the Exhibitor Priority Point system.