Each year more than 2,500 clinical professionals from around the world gather for three days to advance their network and learn about evidence-based advances in infection prevention.
The top 5 reasons to attend APIC 2016
Join your colleagues at APIC 2016 to learn about the latest research and science and to discover real-world solutions to challenging infection prevention issues. APIC’s 43rd Annual Conference is the premier forum for infection prevention and epidemiology professionals.
Need another reason to attend? Here are five more reasons.
- Choose from 60+ sessions. APIC 2016 features three days of cutting-edge educational sessions and workshops. Learn from leading clinical, industry, and public health experts. View the preliminary program.
- Discover emerging issues. Stay ahead of industry hot topics and discuss how to prevent problems before they become unmanageable. You’ll find plenaries, sessions, workshops, and abstract presentations on critical issues like multidrug-resistant organisms, public reporting and NHSN, and safe injection practices. You can also earn valuable CNE contact hours.
- Experience the latest tools and technology. Explore the leading edge of science and technology in APIC 2016’s exhibit hall. Browse the 250+ exhibits, learn about scientific advances in equipment and devices, and experience hands-on demonstrations of the latest technology.
- Share the learning. The professional development doesn’t stop at the end of the conference. Every attendee will receive a copy of the standard conference proceedings, which includes all the educational sessions synced with presentation slides. This means you can go back and catch up on what you missed and share the most relevant sessions with the rest of your team.
- Connect (and reconnect) with colleagues. Looking for networking opportunities? APIC 2016 won’t disappoint! From the welcome reception at Discovery Place science museum to the closing plenary, this year’s conference offers unsurpassed opportunities to network with healthcare professionals from across the United States and around the world.
But don’t just take our word for it. Hear from your colleagues on the benefits of attending the annual conference, and see some of the sights and sounds of APIC 2015 in this highlights video.
Need help securing funding to attend? Use our justification documents.